Happy 4th of July and a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who are serving our country! Truly we are blessed to be Americans!!
Our running group went on a 7 mile hilly run today. Now the mileage starts to really ramp up! I'm very excited for our group and we are adding more people each week. It's awesome to see so many wanting to better themselves and challenge themselves in this way. Next week is 10 miles!! Woo hoo!!
I have been doing school work most of the day, wanting to get everything done, and to get a jump start on Week 5 in my classes. Next weekend is my daughters Bridal shower, and we have family coming from out of town and I want to be able to spend time with them. We are very excited for the wedding. It is in 10 weeks. Please feel free to check out their website at www.mywedding.com/caseysamantha
Have a great weekend!!
Hello Christopher,
ReplyDeleteSounds like you enjoy running. What helps you to stay motivated on runs? Different things help people stay focused and in pace. I was wondering what yours was. I need to get better at running myself. I need to run a mile and a half in eight minutes. That is my goal.
I'm excited for you and your daughter. I hope that everything turns out for the best and the weather is nice. Cheers.
James
I would be running 10 miles too if that many relatives were coming. Good luck with the Bridal shower.
ReplyDelete