how do I get everything done???
Do you ever feel like you have so many things to do you just don't know where to start? This week has been crazy busy... work, marathon training, wedding stuff, lots of school work in both classes...
The wedding is only 8 weeks away! Things are going well... just getting really busy with dress fittings, venue meetings, flowers, caterer, DJ, invitations going out.... and on and on it goes!! It's great and we are so excited, but we've never planned a wedding before and it is a lot of work... but in 8 short weeks it will be time to party!!!
Marathon training is going good... today was 10.5 miles which went just fine.. I would have liked to be faster.
School - unfortunately I missed Thursdays seminar, so I feel out of touch. I've never missed a seminar in 3 terms. We had the dress fitting though, and I had to go... So today is school work, school work, school work. I need to do seminar option 2 and working on my paper.... I am really hoping my paper comes together well. Kind of nervous about it!
Hope everyone is doing good... time to de stress a bit!!
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI think it is great that you are keeping yourself busy. However, every once in a while I think it is good to take some time out for yourself even if it is catching up on the new Disney movie or getting some crafts done. I think you are awesome for doing marathons; not very many people can hang for 10.5 miles, including myself. I know how the wedding thing is my sister is getting married in like 6 weeks. I planned the bachelorette party. I also have had a difficult time with my paper but I think it is coming together. I have to look over a few of the kinks and turn it in. I think this week was crazy for many people I missed my anatomy and Physiology seminar this week so I have to do option two. Thinks will calm down soon for a little while and then pick up. It is a roller coaster ride. Just enjoy it. Have a great week.
K
Hi Michelle! WOW.. you sound extremely busy! I am glad that the wedding planning is going well. I think that wedding planning could get pretty intense. I also missed seminar this week. My one month old is keeping me very busy. I am a bit nervous for my paper as well. I just try to remember that this is only a rough draft and we have plenty of time to perfect it. Take care!
ReplyDeleteWow Michelle,
ReplyDeleteDo you get a chance to breath. You have been very busy. I think I would be out of whack to if I missed seminar this is my fourth term and I haven't missed one yet knowing me I would cry if I did..lol