However, apparently 'sleeping in' for me is about 5:45am!! Good grief!! But I'll take it as long as I feel refreshed. this week has been busy, but heading into the weekend, I see some nice relaxing time in my future.
I am pretty caught up on school work and am excited for the week ahead to read the peer reviews of my paper in Comp II. I really enjoy the revision stage and seeing how my paper comes together in a more clear and defined way. There is much I need to do to it, but I enjoy the process. In nutrition, we have a wonderful chapter discussing caloric needs for the body, over nutrition and under nutrition. I love this aspect of weight management. I work with people each day to help them reach their weight loss and fitness goals, so this information is right up my alley.
Marathon training is moving along beautifully. We did our long run yesterday, as many of my runners have crazy weekends. We did 12 miles. It was a struggle for me, as my heart rate kept spiking. Not sure why. I will have to watch that a bit closer and see how my stress level and nutrition impact that.
Wedding plans are coming along. We are at the 7 week mark today and have a meeting with the photographer and many errands to run. Fridays seem to be the 'wedding day' for us as both my daughter and I are off work.
Well, off to start the busy yet fun day... Happy Friday!
Hello,
ReplyDelete12 miles is a long a way to go. Keep up the good work. I'm going to start running in the mornings. I just don't have time to work out in the night time. I need to devote my time to my studies and to my family. I thought the wedding was over? I think that I have blogs crossed. Who do you cheer for in the Civil War Football. The Beavers or Ducks? Good luck with your paper and other classes i'm sure that you are hitting the mark.
James Sposkoki
LOL James, I am partial to the Beavs. Just cuz I really like the town of corvalis! :) Wedding is September 10th.... yikes it's getting close!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your running!!!
I here a relaxing weekend was in future. This must have either been this past weekend or the weekend coming, hopefully for you it's the weekend coming. Your so bus with the wedding, school and the marathon that you don't get too much relax time these days. So I hope you either enjoyed your relax time or get to enjoy your relax and good luck to you in all your doing, be STRONG!!
ReplyDelete-Candi
I never thought that sleeping in for me would be 5:45, until I had my son! It is nice to get up and get your day going so early. I seem to get so much more accomplished when I get up early. The wedding plans seem to be moving right along! I'm sure your daughter's big day is going to be amazing!
ReplyDelete