Do you ever have a sinking feeling as you look to the week ahead? My coming week is daunting... work is crazy, training is getting more intense, the wedding is less then 5 weeks away, I have my paper due on Tuesday.... I'm starting to get that panicked feeling.... anyone ever do that?
I know I have to breathe. I know I have to work completely on my paper, as that is priority one. Then work, then wedding, and lastly training, which is frustrating for me, cuz training usually gets put on the back burner.
I am going to try to relax though and know that I can only do, what I can do.... if I keep telling myself that, I might start to believe it. I am too much of a perfectionist and when schedules get crazy like this is where I start to freak out a bit!!
I just have to remind myself to eat right, hydrate, and breathe, breathe, breathe.... it will all come together... right???
I certainly hope so. The only way I can make it through each day is to tell myself "everything will work ot." So, I just keep on keeping on.
ReplyDeleteDon't stress. Even the best plans can be ruined.
I have plenty of those days Michelle but it seems like you have it under control you may not feel like it at times but like you said BREATH and just relax take 5 mins or so when ever you feel panicky it works.
ReplyDelete