Hi there!
It's unbelievable that this term has flown by so fast!! My paper is turned in, and I am not anxiously awaiting my grade . I hate this part... the waiting! One more final and then a week of rest.
On the personal front, my daughters wedding is 4 weeks away! Yesterday we traveled to the city they are moving too after the wedding and signed the lease on their apartment. We also had a meeting with their admissions counselor at the school they will both be attending. My daughter is going to be a pastry chef and my soon to be, son in law, is getting his degree in industrial design.
They are very excited!!! So many changes for them and we really are thrilled for them to begin their life together. I'm sad they are moving, and will miss them, but a quick 4 hour drive will have me spoiling them rotten!!!
The marathon training is going well. We are 8 weeks out and tomorrow is a 15 mile run. Miles ramp up from there!
So between work, training, wedding and school, it's been a busy busy summer! I have enjoyed my classes and learned so much from each of them! It was fun to create a blog and learn different forms of writing.
Have a wonderful day all!!!
Hello,
ReplyDeleteThey do say these are the wedding months. My daughter husband and I have arrived in Texas as of Friday for my sister’s wedding on the 21st. I am super excited for her and the bachelorette party last night was a lot of fun. We went out to eat, and then went to Dave and busters. I had a blast. So your marathon is getting closer and it sounds like you are doing great with it. Good luck and stay hydrated. Have a good break before the next term starts and have fun at the wedding.
K
Waiting is the toughest part. I check my grades daily...and several times. Once I get all of my grades, then I can relax. Though you probably will not be doing much relaxing. You have so many exciting events to plan and prepare for! Have fun :)
ReplyDeleteTime sure does fly. I cannot believe it is the end of term now. Good luck with the marathon and congrats again on your daughter's wedding.
ReplyDelete